- This event has passed.
Daily Fantasy Sports Expo – Miami – March 3-4, 2016
March 03 - March 04
The Daily Fantasy Sports Expo will focus on management, technology and marketing for the fantasy sports industry.
With major media and Fortune 1000 companies involved in the fantasy sports business, we designed the Daily Fantasy Sports Expo as a two day executive Convention that will discuss the following topics:
- Daily Fantasy Football
- Player Information and Statistics
- Legal Developments
- Daily Fantasy Basketball
- Back-end Software
- Daily Fantasy Baseball
- Mobile Technologies
- Marketing (Traditional, Internet and Mobile)
- Other Fantasy Sports (such as Hockey, Wrestling, Tennis, Car Racing, Golf, etc.)
This two day event will include speakers that are experts in daily fantasy sports. It is a “no holds barred” event, meaning that questions asked can be as pointed as possible. The conference goal is to seek solutions to existing problems, not merely banter.
Exhibitors of new and existing products will be shown. Attendees are urged to evaluate and question each exhibitor in detail.
Attendees to this event include executives from:
- Marketing Companies and Affiliates
- Media: Television, Radio and Newspapers
- Daily Fantasy Sports Business
- Sports Figures
- Software Developers
- Sports Handicapper
- Sports Information Services / Statisticians
- Sport League Associations
- Payment Processors
- Mobile Applications for Sports
- Entertainment Companies
- Sports Bloggers
- Law Firms
Daily Fantasy Sports Expo will have a lot of time for business networking in addition to informative sessions on the operations and management of a online daily fantasy sports site. You will find that you are fed well at our events as well. We look forward to seeing you at the event.