- This event has passed.
GovRisk – Tackling Money Laundering in the Football Sector | Rio de Janeiro
September 23 - September 25
GovRisk is holding an event about tackling money laundering in the football sector in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. The football industry have had a considerable growth over the past two decades, this does not only come with positive sides but also some negatives such as money laundering, and this subject is on the agenda for this event.
- Understanding emerging financial crime risks in the football sector and their impact on across the region
- Sanctions, Responsibilities and Implications; Both Legal and Reputational
- Examining what regional governments and key industry stakeholders are doing to address these risks
- Global regulatory trends in the sector and the implications for key industry stakeholders
- Overcoming the challenge of conducting AML/CFT risk assessments for football clubs
- Developing effective AML/CTF systems for football clubs
- Establishing international best practice prevention strategies in the sector