- This event has passed.
iGaming North America Conference 2016 – Las Vegas – April 5-7
April 05 - April 07
The 2016 iGaming North America conference marks the sixth year of this unique networking and educational event designed to introduce the land-based gaming businesses of North America to the global iGaming industry. Our aim is to provide a cost-effective networking environment that helps foster understanding regarding the potential impacts of regulation of internet gambling in the U.S. and Canada, and provides critical information regarding the players, resources, legislative framework and topics that are important to all of the parties that comprise the important commercial gaming segment.
Who Should Attend
- Existing land-based (commercial and Native American/First Nation) operators
- iGaming operators and associations
- Lottery, racing, sports betting and skill game representatives
- Government entities and regulators
- Industry vendors and suppliers
- Law firms
- Financial institutions
- Accountants and consulting firms
- I.T. and software providers
- Marketing, media and communications firms
- Other individuals and organizations interested in learning about the potential for legalized iGaming in North America