- This event has passed.
International Masters of Gaming Law (IMGL) Spring 2018 Conference
March 07 - March 09
International Masters of Gaming Law (IMGL) Spring 2018 Conference will be held from 7th to 9th March at Aria Resort & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada under the heading of the Gaming Law Minefield and will be a joint project with the American Bar Association, The UNLV Boyd School of Law and the International Center for Gaming Regulation associated with UNLV.
The conference will feature a variety of events including;
- The World Regulatory Environment and its impact on casinos and the gaming market in the united states
- Competitive challenged in an expanding commercial and regulatory market place
- Regulatory markets: eSports, Daily Fantasy Sports, Virtual Games as regulated gaming
- Using technology in gaming
- Regulatory trends worldwide: Confluence or Divergence