- This event has passed.
Japan Gaming Congress 2015 | Mandarin Oriental Hotel
October 07 - October 09
Japan Gaming Congress at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel , Tokyo on October 7th to 9th, 2015 will be bringing in law makers and thought leaders from Japan and other countries from around the globe to discuss legislative and cultural structures for regulating land based gaming in Japan.
The key topics this year is:
- Building a MICE economy in conjunction with IR projects – Where’s the benefit?
- Commercial IR models – Which approach is most appropriate for Japan?
- Future impact on Tourism & Entertainment in Japan.
- Financing IR projects – Best practice in grouping funds.
- Entering the market – Opportunities for Japanese firms from outside the gaming sector; Security, media, design, tourism and education.
- Understanding and addressing concerns around social impacts of gaming regulation – best practice in responsible gaming
2015 Key Speakers:
- Jim Murren CEO MGM Resorts
- Keith Smith CEO Boyd Gaming
- George Tanasijevich CEO, Marina Bay Sands & MD – Global Development Las Vegas Sands Corp