Revenues for the second quarter increased by 30 percent
- Revenue increased by 30 percent and amounted to SEK 752.3 (579.2) million, an organic growth of 15 percent.
- Gross profit in Casino increased by 37 percent and amounted SEK 433.6 (316.0) million, an organic growth of 13 percent.
- Operating income amounted to SEK 190.4 (137.8) million. Income before tax amounted to SEK 187.5 (137.5) million.
- Net income amounted to SEK 176.6 (128.3) million, corresponding to SEK 3.84 (2.95) per share.
- Customer deposits in all of Betsson’s gambling solutions amounted to SEK 2,613.4 (2,017.8) million.
- The brands Oranje and Kroon Casino contributed SEK 87.8 million to the Group’s revenues and SEK 55.3 million to net income.
- Betting on the FIFA World Cup comprised 4 percent of the Group’s revenues in the second quarter, contributing positively to the Group’s net income.
The Interim Period
- Revenue increased by 18 percent to SEK 1,438.3 (1,217.9) million.
- Operating income amounted to SEK 361.5 (298.9) million.
- Income before tax amounted to SEK 354.1 (297.5) million.
- Net income amounted to SEK 334.3 (280.2) million, corresponding to SEK 7.41 (6.49) per share.