With its latest release, NetEnt wishes to treat players with a group of its most loved characters, all gathered to feature in its newest slot release. The game is titled, SuperstarsTM and is equipped with 45 winning ways.
To win, players must form matching symbols, placed left to right on the adjoining reels, beginning from the reel placed furthest to the left, on a 5×5 grid.
The basic symbols are diamonds, while the bonus scatter symbols are our favorite characters. The max win is 4,596x the stake.
The game’s volatility is in the medium/high range, while the game have 3 RTP (Return To Player) options such as maximum RTP of 96,08%, RTP of 94,06% and RTP of 92,01%.
Terrific slot features:
The real key to making the most of this slot experience is the features such as Free Spins, wheel game, final game, and buy feature.
A Free Spins feature requires the player to collect at least 3 basic symbols in the base game to gain 3 more spins. Scatter symbols that were placed near the basic ones are transformed into random multipliers during the feature. Also, when new multipliers appear, the number of spins is reset back to 3.
If a player lands the good Dice symbol, he can move the red token around the game grid. If a Dice symbol was on reel 5 when activated, it can replace the scatter symbol.
When a Dice is collected, it is rolled to decide how many steps around the grid the token moves. Landing on certain game’s squares triggers certain features such as:
- Finn feature – adds +5 multiplier prizes on the reels and then they’re combined into 1 multiplier, meaning more multipliers are able to show;
- Gonzo feature – multiplies up to 24 random multipliers awards by x2, x3, or x5;
- Miss Banks feature – puts up to 15 random multiplier prizes onto the reels worth up to 5x of total bet. If new reward lands on a reward that’s already there, the values are joined;
- Space Wars feature – three of the highest multiplier prizes are cloned, and three extra respins rewarded. Only cloned rewards may appear on the respins;
- Starburst feature – places a vertical pile of three equal multiplier awards worth 2x-5x;
- Extra Spin feature – landing on the first right square of the grid rise the spin count up to 4 rather than 3. When spins are reset, they reset to 4 after that;
- Extra Life feature – manage to move around the board without any obstacle and grants an extra life in the shape of heart. Next time the spins counter hits 0, life aka heart, resets it to the max number of – 3 or 4.
A Wheel game feature requres player’s token to land on a Wheel square. When that occurs, player have a chance to spin the wheel for the prizes such as:
- 1 additional Dice roll;
- 2 additional Dice rolls;
- +1, meaning all multiplier prizes on the reels grow by +1;
- Upgrade – adds 1x bet value to all blank squares on the game grid. If the token lands on 1, the worth of multiplier prizes on the reels increase;
- Random – awards one of the Finn, Gonzo, Miss Banks, Space Wars, or Starburst features;
- Replay – replays the next Bonus symbol feature if is triggered.
A Final Game feature requires all spaces on 5 reels to be occupied by multiplier prizes. Spaces on the grid are worth 25x-100x, except the first right and last left corner, which rewards players with Dice symbols. Entry to the Final Game is followed by several Dice symbols acquired during Free Spins. For this feature, players must transfer Free Spins and hearts. However, if the Replay feature was unused, players have the right to roll the Dice and to double first roll number.
Todd Haushalter, Chief Product Officer at NetEnt, said: “Thanks to the excellent work of our team, we have created a landmark game, jam-packed with action and features. Paying homage to NetEnt’s most iconic titles and the best-known characters, the Bonus Game of SuperstarsTM brings wildly different outcomes to players every single time they are lucky enough to enter. The unique atmosphere, fantastic soundtrack, and novel animations of our well-known characters, alongside the wide range of features, will ensure that both slot veterans and new players alike will find something to love about SuperstarsTM. Let us roll out the red carpet, and let the SuperstarsTM entertain you!”