After revealing on September 9 that it has been shortlisted in not one but three categories, casino software supplier, Tom Horn Gaming, won the Best Online Casino Provider category at this year’s Central and Eastern European Gaming Awards (CEEGA).
The Malta and Slovakia based supplier’s hat trick of nominations in the B2B categories included Online Casino Innovator, Rising Star in Online Casino Technology and Best Online Casino Provider.
Record high nominations:
Presented by the Central and Eastern European Gaming Media, the annual event is the “leading international awards organization recognizing excellence and innovation in iGaming technology” in Central and Eastern Europe. At this year’s 4th annual edition, a record-high number of nominations were received by the organizers from iGaming companies in 20 B2C and B2B categories.
Held on September 24 in Budapest, Hungary, Tom Horn faced stiff competition among its industry peers in all three of the categories the firm was nominated in.
In the Best Online Casino Provider category the supplier was up against award-winning, omni-channel, licensed, sportsbook and casino platform, InPlayNet; top gaming platform developer, SoftGamings; iGaming software provider, Wazdan; and Swedish supplier of digitally distributed gaming systems, NetEnt.
Swedish online casino games developer, Play’n GO, took home the award in 2018.
The winners of the prestigious award were determined by the delegates who attended the 4th annual event.
Commenting on the achievement, Chief Executive Officer for Tom Horn Gaming, Ondrej Lapides, said…
“We’re honoured to have received an award in the Best Online Casino Provider category. This prize is a testament to the skill, creativity and commitment of our teams who have been working tirelessly to provide the world class gaming products. Their work is much appreciated and this award belongs to them.
A big thank you goes to our partners and clients for having trust in our products and services. This is the biggest driving force that compels our business forward.
“Let me also express sincere congratulations to other award recipients. It is always a pleasure to take on such a high quality competition,” added Lapides.
Neither the nomination or the win comes as a surprise to those familiar with the supplier, having walked away with the Rising Star in Online Casino Technology category at the 2018 CEEGA, and on May 9 taking home Best Online Casino Innovator in the Baltics and Rising Star in Baltic Online Casino Technology, at this year’s Baltic and Scandinavian Gaming (BSG) Awards at the Radisson Blu Royal Astorija Hotel in Vilnius, Lithuania.
Official list of winners:
- Best Support for Responsible Gambling – Playtech
- Best Testing Laboratory – Gaming Laboratories International (GLI)
- Best iGaming Service Provider (multiple connected services, including aggregators) – Netshop Internet Services Ltd
- Best iGaming Press in the region – GamblingCompliance
- Best Overall Payment Service Provider – Trustly
- Best Overall Online Casino – Superbet
- Best Customer Support in Online Casino – Superbet
- Best Overall Sports Betting Operator – Superbet
- Best Customer Service in Sports Betting – Superbet
- Best Lottery Service Provider – Magellan Robotech – Stanleybet Group
- Best Online Casino Provider – Tom Horn Gaming
- Rising Star in Online Casino Technology – Iforium
- Online Casino Innovator – InPlayNet
- Rising Star in the Virtual Sports / Fantasy Sports – NSoft
- Best Overall Virtual Sports / Fantasy Sports Provider – Golden Race
- Best Overall eSports Service Provider – UltraPlay
- Best Overall Sports Betting Provider – SBTech
- Rising Star in Sports Betting Technology – InPlayNet
- Best Sports Betting Innovation – Digitain
- Best Cryptocurrency Gaming Platform Provider – Betherium
Head of Business for European Gaming Media and Events, Zoltán Tűndik, said…
“With this occasion, we would like to congratulate all shortlisted companies and the winners of each category for their hard work and for once again demonstrating fairness in this competitive market. Special thanks to the presenters of the awards, Kamila Spalińska (WH Partners) and Dan Iliovici (Rombet), for their contribution.”
Next up is the inaugural Southern European Gaming Awards which takes place in Milan on November 8 during the second edition of European Gaming Congress.