Gaming Partners International Corporation (NASDAQ: GPIC), a leading provider of casino currency and table game products worldwide, announced today that it will showcase a number of new products at the upcoming Global Gaming Expo (G2E) being held at the Sands Expo Center in Las Vegas, NV. Visitors can view product demonstrations at GPI’s booth #4040.
GPI’s array of new offerings includes new currency and currency security options as well as the addition of Gemaco brand cards and layouts. Some of the new products to be showcased include:
- B&G V-Series, is a line of injection molded chips produced with a new chip material formula that is more durable and also includes ChipShield, an antimicrobial that helps keep chips cleaner longer. The V-Series chip molds are designed to offer more versatile designs and can be produced with either an A or B sized decal.
- 3-in-1 UV, a security taggant that remains invisible under standard UV wavelengths. Because it can be added to plastic injection-molded chip materials, it is easy to validate chips with a specialized tool when placed in stacks or racks. 3-in-1 UV also offers three levels of authentication, including a forensic verification using Scanning Electron Microscopy.
- SecuriFilm, a decal security film with a semi-transparent hologram-like effect that enables quick dealer authentication. SecuriFilm can be easily authenticated at the table and includes an additional covert feature enabling a higher level of back-of-house validation.
- Gemaco Brand Playing Cards, include two paper lines, Traditional and Alpha, and two plastic lines, Proflex and Superflex. The cards are available with 10 standard ad side designs along with the option to include a custom Ace or Joker.
- New Layout Options, including Graphic FX, EGC 1.5 and EGC 2.0. Nylon Graphic FX layouts are long-wearing and offer full color, photo quality graphics and a smooth playing surface. EGC 1.5 and 2.0 are made from a polyester blend and like Graphic FX, can include full color graphics and photo quality images. The EGC 1.5 offers a smooth low nap surface while EGC 2.0 provides a slick surface for speedier deals.
“We are pleased to have such a wide range of new and innovative products to showcase at G2E this year. Of great significance, is the addition of Gemaco brand playing cards and layouts. The acquisition of Gemaco in July has allowed us to offer our customers a wider selection of quality table game products to meet their ever changing operational needs,” commented GPI President and CEO Gregory Gronau.
“Additionally, we will be introducing a brand new B&G chip line and a number of innovative currency security features that provide customers new currency options and valuable security features to protect their money,” Gronau continued.
Rob Jackson, GPI’s Vice President of Sales in the Americas, Europe and Africa added, “G2E is our biggest show and we look forward to introducing customers to the latest additions to our product lines. The Gemaco line is a great addition to our existing and extensive suite of innovative products. We will also be introducing an expanded sales team to provide customers an unmatched level of service.”
About Gaming Partners International Corporation
GPIC manufactures and supplies casino table game equipment to licensed casinos worldwide. Under the brand names of Paulson®, Bourgogne et Grasset® and Bud Jones®, GPIC provides casino currency such as chips, plaques and jetons; gaming furniture and table accessories; table layouts; playing cards; dice; and roulette wheels. GPIC pioneered the use of security features such as radio frequency identification device (RFID) technology in casino currency and provides RFID solutions including RFID readers, software and displays. Headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada, GPIC also has manufacturing facilities, warehouses and/or sales offices in Beaune, France; San Luis Rio Colorado, Mexico; Atlantic City, New Jersey; Gulfport, Mississippi and Macau S.A.R., China. For additional information, please visit http://www.gpigaming.com.
Safe Harbor Statement
This release contains “forward-looking statements” based on current expectations that are inherently subject to known and unknown risks and uncertainties, such as statements relating to future share repurchases; new products; anticipated future sales or the timing thereof; fulfillment of product orders; the long-term growth and prospects of our business or any jurisdiction in which we operate; and the long term potential of the RFID casino currency solutions market and our ability to capitalize on any such growth opportunities. Actual results or achievements may be materially different from those expressed or implied. Our plans and objectives are based on assumptions involving judgments with respect to future economic, competitive and market conditions, the timing of and ability to consummate acquisitions, and future business decisions and other risks and uncertainties identified in Part I-Item 1A, “Risk Factors” of our Annual Report on Form 10-K for the period ended December 31, 2013, all of which are difficult or impossible to predict accurately and many of which are beyond our control and are subject to change. Therefore, there can be no assurance that any forward-looking statement will prove to be accurate.