Russian Gaming Week (RGW) is set to bring all sectors of the burgeoning CIS casino industry together in one place when the Tenth Annual RGW is held at the Sokolniki Exhibition and Convention Center in Moscow on June 2-3, 2016. Representatives of all future and existing Russian gaming zones will be in attendance to share their experiences and explore the potentials for investors and junket operations. The event will last for two days and include exhibitions, two days of conferences, and a 2016 Betting Awards presentation.
Attendees of the http://rgweek.ru/en/conference will learn about casino development already occurring in several of the gaming zones created in 2009. The status of Azov-city casinos as well as developments in Sochi, casinos already opened and coming soon to the Yantarnaya gambling zone in Kalingrad, the first of 15 casinos to open in the Siberian Coin gaming zone including Altay, and of course the tremendous progress occurring in the Primorie gaming zone near Vladivostok, where Tigre de Cristal opened last year and half a dozen more integrated resorts are under construction will be discussed.
The first day of activities, June 2, will be devoted to bookmakers. The most recent changes and expected changes in legislation will be discussed as well as innovations for betting shops. Following is a list of topics to be discussed on Thursday:
June 2, 2016
- Main events during the previous year: bet. domain zone, emerging of new licensees, changes in taxation. Forecasts for 2017.
- Positions of two SROs on the betting market. Prospects of cooperation.
- Launching of interactive bets accounting centers. The future of interactive bets in the Russian Federation.
- Review of recent legislative initiatives in the field of betting industry regulation.
- Specific features of Daily Fantasy Sport development in the CIS countries.
- Current trends of betting industry development.
- Prospects of eSports bets.
- Review of effective marketing strategies for attraction of customers to betting shops.
Betting Awards 2016 will be presented after the conference, recognizing the top gambling market representatives. Nominees include bookmakers, specialized media, and payment providers.
Also on the first day of RGW 2016 the only specialized conference for representatives of mobile and social gaming in the CIS countries will be held. This will be the third Social & Mobile Gaming Conference held by RGW.
Topics of the conference include:
- The latest trends on social and mobile gaming market.
- Regulatory norms for mobile and social gaming in the Russian Federation.
- How to create profitable and interesting game for mobile devices and social networks. Success stories.
- Effective strategies for attraction of users.
- Social gambling trends in Europe.
- Features of advertising campaigns for gambling games on mobile devices.
- Benefits of social and mobile gaming.
- The future of betting on the social networks.
June 3, 2016
The second day of the conference will cover the following topics:
- Primorie gaming zone: a course for success. Interim results of operation, plans for further development.
- Sochi gaming zone: prospects for development, plans of investors.
- Possibilities for business development in Yantarnaya gaming zone.
- Siberian Coin: infrastructure development plans.
- Can we expect the opening of the gambling zone in the Crimea? Expert forecasts.
- Does Odessa have a chance to become the Ukrainian Batumi?
- Special features of branding in gaming industry.
- Gambling in virtual reality.
- Marketing promotion of gambling games in social media.
- Possible risks when choosing a payment system for online gambling.
Russian Gaming Week 2016 is being organized by Smile-Expo Exhibition Company, veteran presenter of exhibitions and conferences for the gambling industry. Smile-Expo held six events in the CIS countries, as well as Georgia and Ukraine, in 2015.
Event details are available on the official website of the event http://rgweek.ru/en/conference .