After last month announcing the signing of a two-year extension to its online systems supply deal with the New Mexico Lottery, global gaming and lottery solutions innovator, Intralot SA (ATH:INLOT)has now announced a new contract with Dutch national lottery operator, Nederlandse Loterij.

Planned transition:

According to the official press release, following a competitive tender, the Athens-listed firm has been selected as the operator’s central lottery system provider. The Netherlands-headquartered lottery will make the switch to the new central system and install Intralot’s technology solutions in each of its retail locations across the country in northwestern Europe in 2019.

quality and flexibility

Commenting on the new contract, Chief Financial Officer for Nederlandse Loterij, Arjan Blok stated…

“After an intensive international tender process in which we have compared services of top suppliers in the gaming industry, we are confident INTRALOT will be able to deliver the quality and flexibility we need to meet the challenges in a fast and changing market.”

tremendous benefits

For its part, Intralot Chief Commerical Officer, Nikos Nikolakopoulos explained…

“We are thrilled to be selected by Nederlandse Loterij for the supply of a new central system and terminals solution. Through this cooperation opportunity we bring our latest technological innovations of a flexible modular central system that minimizes time-to-market and reduces operator total cost of ownership along with the most advanced camera clerk operated terminal that will offer tremendous benefits to the operator and the retailers’ network”.

Broad range of games:

Established in 2016 via the merger of the Nederlandse Staatsloterij and De Lotto, Nederlandse Loterij currently offers seven popular games of chance in the Netherlands. They include brands such as Krasloten, Lucky Day, Miljoenenspel, Eurojackpot, Toto, Lotto and Staatsloterij.

In keeping with its mission to invest in a healthier and happier society, Nederlandse Loterij reportedly donates 37 percent of its revenues to charity and national sport organizations, with the remaining 63 percent donated to the Dutch national treasury.

Making a strong showing at the World Lottery Summit 2018 in Buenos Aires, Intralot showcased the intelligent future of gaming at its booth at the event hosted by Asociación de Loterías Estatales Argentinas last month.