The 4th edition of the CEEGC Budapest is set to take place in September at the Ritz-Carlton Budapest. The provisional agenda for the conference has been officially released along with the list of guest speakers. This year, the conference will focus on new content as well as a different viewpoint of the established and emerging gaming market.
Several panel discussions and keynote presentations will take place during the fall conference. Included in the mix is a compliance panel discussion titled Regulated Central and Eastern European jurisdictions. The focus of this panel will be several areas including Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Romania and Croatia.
Additional panel discussions during the event will include:
- Balkan Gaming Industry Briefing
- Emerging CEE jurisdictions
- Compliance versus Innovation
- D-A-CH regional update
- IMGL MasterClass: Opportunities in Asia and North America
- 2-Year revision—Payments, Fintech, and Blockchain
The expert list of speakers for the Budapest conference includes several individuals associate with the gaming industry. Executives of major companies will be on hand to provide their expertise in the industry to those in attendance.
According to a recent press release speakers include:
- Alex Kornilov(CEO & Founder – BETEGY)
- Andrei Andronic(Legal and Compliance Specialist at Playson)
- Andrius Gabnys(Attorney At Law – Gabnys Law Firm)
- Dan Iliovici(Vice President at Rombet)
- Domenico Mazzola(Commercial Director at Altenar)
- Robert Skalina(Senior Advisor at WH Partners)
- Simon Planzer(Partner at PLANZER LAW)
- Ewa Lejman(Head of Polish Desk at WH Partners)
- Gábor Helembai(Senior Associate at Bird & Bird Budapest)
- Georgi Dimitrov(Legal Counsel at EGT Interactive Ltd.)
- Jaka Repansek(Digital and Entertainment Law Expert)
- Jan Rehola(Institute for Gambling Regulation – IFGR)
- Luka Popović(Partner at BDK Advokati)
- Pieter Paepe(Partner at Astrea Belgium)
- Stav Zilbershtein(Co-Founder & CEO at Hyperion Tech)
- Tiago Aprigio(CEO at All-in Translations)
- Zlatan Omerspahić(Data Protection Officer at NSoft Company)
Registration is Open:
In mid-May, registration opened for the CEEGC 4, allowing attendees to go ahead and secure a spot to attend. Interested individuals are encouraged to register now to attend as seating is limited. Until the end of June, the price to register for CEEGC 4 is at a discount with Super Early Bird Tickets. Regular Tickets will be available from July until September 22nd. Late registrants will have to purchase Last Minute Tickets at a much higher price point.