VinaCapital, a Vietnam based company, is going to gain two new partners for their Vietnam casino resort project. Genting Malaysia was originally a 20% stakeholder in the project, with VinaCapital holding the other 80%. However, Genting took themselves out of the project leaving VinaCapital to find a new partner. With luck they have found two in Suncity Group and Chow Tai Fook Enterprises. The three are going to develop a $4 billion dollar resort in Quang Nam Province, Vietnam. An amended certificate will be provided showing the exact partnership and the percentages each company will hold. A lot of changes have occurred since the 2012 announcement from Genting that they would no longer be a part of the 5 star Nam Hoi An resort casino and hotel. However, Vinacapital states they are on track to start construction in October 2015.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.