This July, Amsterdam will play host to the iGaming Super Show, which will feature the Global Lottery Messenger Forum. The line-up of speakers for the Forum has just been announced with speakers set to hit the stage on July 11th. Included in the list of speakers are Kurt Freelund, the CEO of Lotto Interactive and Angelo Dalli, the CEO of LottoHero.
The event is expected to see more than 100 industry executives in attendance from 19 jurisdictions around the world and is sponsored by Emirat, SaltarPay, theLotter and PIMS-SCA. After the conference, delegates will be able to network with each other during an exclusive dinner hosted on the beautiful banks of the Stork river.
The Novotel Amsterdam City Hotel will host the Global Lottery Messenger Forum during the iGaming Super Show which is set to take place from the 11th until the 14th of July. iGaming Business Event Director, Shona ODonnell, commented on the upcoming forum in a recent press release by stating:
“To welcome the Global Lottery Messenger Forum to the iGaming Super Show for the first time, we have assembled a world-class selection of speakers unparalleled in their knowledge and expertise of the sector. We look forward to seeing everyone at the event in Amsterdam to learn, network and exchange ideas for the betterment of the lottery industry as a whole.”
Speakers set to take part in the event include:
- Bahar Alaeddin a Harris Hagan Partner
- Julian Borg Barthet NMi Business Development Director
- Sebastian Blohm ZEAL Network SE Global Head of Corporate and Legal Affairs
- Michael Jones Ocilla Partners Director
- Richard Mifsud Kootac Trading Ltd CEO & Managing Director
- Tom Mitchell Risq Commercial Director
- James Oakes Zeal Investments Director
- Eran Price theLotter CEO
- Phillip Wilson Winners Group COO