The recently acquired DiamondJacks Casino and Hotel in Vicksburg, Mississippi will be rebranded as WaterView Casino and Hotel as announced by its new owner, Foundation Gaming Group, LLC. The new brand takes its name from the location of the property along the bend of the Mississippi River.
To reflect the WaterView brand, the planned changes that are being made to the property by the gaming management, development and consulting company include:
- Updating the property’s color palate and exterior finishes, in the casino and pavilion.
- Updating games and titles, along with a new management system able to offer players additional game options and incentives.
- Redevelopment of the facility’s 7,000 square foot venue.
- Creating a main casino floor show bar with a stage, and recreating a second bar on the mezzanine levels.
- Updating the steakhouse and buffet.
- Revamping the customer loyalty program.
The launch of the new brand will feature customer events, promotions and live entertainment, which will last throughout the summer. Greg Guida, Principal and Co-CEO of Foundation Gaming Group, LLC, stated, “We are excited about the transformation of our Vicksburg property to the WaterView brand, and the significant capital improvements we are making reflects our commitment to offering our guests a great gaming and entertainment experience each time they visit our property,” according to the Mississippi Business Journal. Jeff Dahl, Principal and Co-CEO of Foundation Gaming Group, LLC, said the company is committed to elevating the customer experience by offering all of the updates, expanded dining choices and improving the overall comfort level.
DiamondJacks is located at the former site of Isle of Capri Vicksburg and currently offers gamblers 24 hour action with nearly 700 video poker, reel, progressive, and mostly video bonus slots, as well as 13 gaming tables on a 28,000 square foot casino floor. The property includes a 122-room hotel with deluxe whirlpool tubs suites, and outdoor hot tub and pool.