On March 31, 2017, Moscow will host Betting Trends Forum 2017, an exclusive event in Russia focused on issues and trends of the betting business. Delegates will see presentations from leading experts in the field and be introduced to new equipment and software for the betting business in the exhibition’s demo zone.
Presenters of the event will help establish conditions for productive dialogue between entrepreneurs and the government, help attendees find ways to improve their business performance and provide market analysis.
Some of those attending and participating in the forum will be international and Russian bookmaker office representatives, gambling equipment manufacturers and software developers, representatives of sports organizations, government officers, investors, and journalists from niche and mass media.
One highlight of the conference will be Russia’s hosting of the World Football Championship in 2018. Discussions will focus on what bookmakers can expect from the big event and how to maximize profits and capture new opportunities from it.
Sports betting regulations, match-fixing problems, and strategies for successful promotions and new technologies will be discussed at length and in-depth.
Main topics of speakers’ presentations will include:
– legislation – recent changes, opportunities and risks;
– betting forecast for 2017;
– football market optimization in preparation for the big match;
– match-fixing and how to fight it;
– forecasts for World Football Championship 2018 in Russia – who will win;
– advertising – possible restrictions, ways of implementation;
– proper PR and SEO content – effective campaigns;
– industry standards and advanced technologies in football betting;
– opportunities, usage and management of user data.
Well known personalities in the industry will be in attendance including:
– Valéry Bollier, co-founder and CEO at Oulala Games;
– Jozef Hosmaj, Director of Integrity and Development at Indexxdata Sport Security Consulting;
– Bryan Blake, Head of International iGaming/FX – EMEA & Emerging Markets Secure Trading;
– Athanasios-Thanos Marinos, CEO at Entergaming Platform;
– Dennis Konotop, Digital marketing specialist in betting business;
– Leonid Obozny, President of First Gaming (Rub90);
– Konstantin Makarov, Founder of Foundation of computer support and development of sports, President of Bingo Boom;
– Francesco Baranca, General Director at FederBet;
– Alexey Tkachuk, Chief editor of BookmakersRating.ru internet publication.
In the demo zone expect to find first to market and other best solutions presented by UB | GAMING, a well known and respected purveyor to the Russian market and abroad.
GoldenRace and Betgames.tv have sponsored the event with BetConstruct becoming a Gold Sponsor of the conference, indicating the level of esteem key industry players hold for Betting Trends Forum 2017
The forum will be held at the Mercure Hotel Paveletskaya.
Registration is now available.